You may have heard of truck month, but as our new GMC customers are coming to find out, every month is truck month in the new 2015 GMC Canyon. GMC introduced the fully redesigned, mid-sized pickup 2015 GMC Canyon at the beginning of last year. It's quickly become a favorite among our Tulsa area truck lovers.
The 2015 Canyon offers the segment’s best horsepower and EPA-estimated fuel economy: 200 horsepower and 27 mpg highway (2WD) from a standard 2.5L I-4; and 305 horsepower and 26 mpg (2WD) from an available 3.6L V-6. The mid-sized truck has earned praise from industry critics, being named "Best of the Best truck for 2015" by Autoweek.
If you've had your eye on the 2015 GMC Canyon, then do we have some news for you! GMC has released a new blacked-out edition of the mid-size truck!
Check out the new GMC Canyon Nightfall Edition!
The 2015 GMC Canyon Nightfall edition blends a dramatic appearance with popular features and accessories. The 2015 GMC Canyon Nightfall Edition features black body accents, a body-color grille, 18" aluminum wheels, and offers customers a stylish package at a great value.
The Canyon Nightfall Edition is offered on SLE crew cab models, either 2WD or 4WD, in Onyx Black. In addition to standard equipment on the SLE, the Canyon Nightfall Edition includes:
- Automatic climate control
- Factory spray-in bedliner
- Polished exhaust tip
- Unique black grille
- Black assist steps
- Remote start
- 18-inch multi-spoke aluminum wheels with Dark Argent painted inserts
Additional standard content on the Canyon Nightfall Edition includes:
- Automatic locking rear differential (4WD models)
- SiriusXM satellite radio (includes three-month trial)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- Soft-touch instrument panel with aluminum trim
- Multi-color driver information center display
- Rear-vision camera
- Remote keyless entry
- Eight-inch-diagonal Color Touch radio with GMC IntelliLink
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Tilting and telescoping steering column
- OnStar with 4G LTE and its standard built-in Wi-Fi hotspot (includes three-month/3GB data trial, whichever comes first)
- Two USB ports for charging located on the rear of the center console in addition another USB port inside the console
The new Canyon Nightfall Edition expands the Canyon lineup and gives style-conscious customers another choice. The special edition 2015 Canyon will be available at Ferguson Buick GMC sometime after the second quarter of 2015.