Compact SUVs are a great choice for anyone considering purchasing a new vehicle and for anyone who cares about having plenty of space while not getting terrible gas mileage. For more than half a decade there's been one compact SUV that stands tall among the crowd - the GMC Terrain.
The GMC Terrain is the perfect combination of styling, utility and efficiency. It's also GMC's second-best selling vehicle in their professional grade line-up of trucks and SUVs. While the success of the GMC Terrain has been impressive, GMC is one automaker that embraces that notion of never standing still, and their engineers are always looking to push the meaning of bold design even further. With that said, we'd like to introduce the newest GMC Terrain compact SUV. Ferguson Buick GMC cannot wait to offer the new 2016 GMC Terrain to our Tulsa and Broken Arrow customers!
The new 2016 GMC Terrain features new front and rear fascias, new grille designs, a power dome hood, light-emitting diode (LED) daytime running lamps, a new 3 bar grille design that is distinctively GMC, and additional updates.
The 2016 Terrain seats five, with all-wheel drive offered on SLE, SLT and Denali models. The standard Ecotec 2.4L direct-injected engine delivers an EPA-estimated 32 mpg on the highway (FWD models).
The new 2016 GMC Terrain will also feature GMC's new Intellilink system that offers OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot. It provides a mobile hub for drivers and passengers to stay connected.
The updates for the 2016 Terrain make one of the strongest designs in the compact SUV market even more compelling. They create a more contemporized appearance rooted in GMC’s professional grade precision.
The complete list of revisions for the 2016 Terrain lineup includes:
- Available Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert safety features on SLE and SLT (previous available only on Denali)
- Front passenger eight-way power-adjustable seat offered on SLT (previously available only on Denali)
- Revised instrument panel “center stack” with new storage shelf and updated control graphics
- New, chrome-accented grille designs for SLE, SLT and Denali – including specific tri-segment grille texture on Denali
- New front and rear fascias with C-shaped lower chrome trim that accentuates the Terrain’s wide stance
- New White Frost Tricoat and Crimson Red Tintcoat premium exterior colors
- New 18-inch aluminum wheel design offered on non-Denali models
- New Light Titanium/Jet Black interior combination offered on Denali
- Revised model lineup: SL, SLE (SLE-1 and SLE-2), SLT and Denali
- Premium cloth seat fabric now standard on SL and SLE models
- New 19-inch aluminum wheel design offered on Denali
- New LED daytime running lamps on uplevel models
- New Saddle Up leather interior available on SLT
- New, chrome-trimmed transmission shifter
- New power dome hood design
Explore new terrain in the new 2016 GMC Terrain compact SUV. Ferguson Buick GMC is proud to carry the GMC Terrain line-up at our Broken Arrow dealership. We're excited to introduce the new Terrain to our Oklahoma customers.