"My husband and I went in looking for a new truck. My husband found one he liked and had to have, the only thing was it wasn't four wheel drive...Michael reassured us that he would do everything he could to get us that [Sierra] truck. Sure enough he and the team at Ferguson Buick GMC did just that. We have had it only two full days and my husband loves it. Thank you Michael and Ferguson for going above and beyond."
The GMC Sierra keeps our Oklahoma shoppers happy for one simple reason; it's a cut above other trucks. With superior attention to detail, and professional-grad quality and craftsmanship there's really no comparison; being the most powerful light duty pickup on the market doesn't hurt either!
As one of Oklahoma's favorite trucks, we're sure our readers will appreciate the exciting news coming from Detroit. GMC has released more information on the upcoming 2016 GMC Sierra! GMC says the 2016 Sierra will be the automaker's most capable, comfortable, and cutting-edge truck yet! From what we've seen and heard, there's a high probability the Sierra will remain at the top of its class in model year 2016.
The 2016 GMC Sierra will roll off the lot with a refreshed exterior appearance - specifically the front end of the truck. The engineers at GMC added a new front fascia, a new bumper, a new front grille, and new lighting technology upgrades.
Significant lighting technology upgrades also give the 2016 Sierra greater visual distinction between Sierra trim levels and packages. Highlights include:
- LED taillamps standard on SLT, All Terrain and Sierra Denali
- New grille design with specific appearance for base model, Elevation, SLE, SLT, All Terrain and Sierra Denali
- High-performance LED headlamps with LED signature standard on Sierra Denali and available on SLT
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) projector-beam headlamps with LED signature standard on base model, SLE and SLT
- Thin-profile LED foglamps standard on SLT, All Terrain and Sierra Denali
- New headlamps with GMC signature LED lighting on all models
The fresh appearance takes the Sierra's signature premium styling to a higher level – and offers new, advanced engineering features designed to complement its crafted interior. The interior of the 2016 GMC Sierra offers our Oklahoma shoppers an innovative, technology advanced cabin. New technologies added include phone integration via GMC IntelliLink. It allows smartphone users to connect with applications such as navigation, hands-free messaging and more through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
The new 2016 GMC Sierra is expected to arrive at our Broken Arrow GMC dealership late this year or early next year. Ferguson Buick GMC is America's fastest growing GMC dealership! There's no better place to check out the new 2016 Sierra. Follow us on Facebook and learn when we're able to introduce the 2016 Sierra to the Tulsa Metro!
Additional new and revised features for 2016 include:
- Exterior colors: Crimson Red Tintcoat, Cardinal Red, Mahogany Metallic and White Frost Tintcoat
- Available remote locking tailgate
- New, available 20-inch chrome-clade aluminum wheel design
- Wireless phone charging is included on all models with front bucket seats
- Hydra-Matic 8L90 eight-speed automatic transmission now available with the 5.3L V-8 engine on SLT and Sierra Denali