Buick's current crossover lineup - the Buick Enclave and Buick Encore - represent 60% of Buick sales in North America. The CUV craze hasn't skipped over Oklahoma. Here at our Tulsa Metro dealership, our new Buick crossover sales represented over 70% of our new Buick sales in 2015. Buick looks to reinforce their dominance in the SUV and CUV market with the introduction of the Buick Envision.
With an overall length of 183.7 inches and an overall height of 66.8 inches, the Buick Envision is perfectly slatted between the Buick Enclave and Buick Encore. Buick has already begun preparations for its release in the United States. The Buick Envision was designed, engineered and tested in Michigan as a world-class luxury crossover.
Both the Buick Encore and Buick Enclave are award winning crossovers. They both won Kelley Blue Book's '5-Year Cost to Own Award' - the Encore in the Luxury Compact SUV/Crossover category and the Enclave in the luxury Full-Size SUV/Crossover category. And, the vehicles are winning the hearts of our Tulsa area shoppers. One recent Ferguson Buick GMC customer, Deborah had the following to say about her new Buick Encore, "I bought a 2015 Buick Encore and love it!" Another Ferguson Buick GMC customer, Terry, recently purchased a new Buick Enclave and exclaimed, "I Absolutely love my new 2015 Buick Enclave. Ferguson delivered! They stepped up on pricing and service. Ferguson Buick GMC is worthy of repeat business."
With the success we've seen of the Encore and Enclave, we expect the new Buick Envision to quickly become a hot seller here in Oklahoma. We're excited to bring the new Buick Envision to Oklahoma! The Buick Envision is expected to arrive at our Broken Arrow dealership next summer - summer 2016.
Buick Envision highlights include:
- Active noise cancelation
- Available cooled front seats
- Available panoramic moonroof
- Standard 19-inch aluminum wheels
- Standard Bose premium sound system
- IntelliLink with 8-inch color touch screen
- Passive entry and push-button start with standard remote start
- Kneeling cushions in the second-row seat enable a flatter load floor when the seat is folded
- Sliding, 60/40-split rear seat, offering the flexibility of more legroom for second-row passengers
- Standard Safety Alert Seat and Lane Keep Assist, as well as available Automatic Park Assist, and Surround Vision 360-degree camera system
- Standard eight-way power-adjustable front seats and four-way-adjustable lumbar – including available adjustable thigh support on some models that enhances comfort for taller passengers
- Efficiency-enhancing features including upper grille shutters that open and close to enhance aerodynamics on the highway and a body structure incorporating mass-reducing high-strength and ultra-high-strength steels – and a lightweight aluminum hood
- 252-horsepower (186 kW) 2.0L turbo engine with stop/start technology, matched with Buick’s first crossover vehicle application of HiPer Strut front suspension and Buick’s first Active Twin Clutch all-wheel-drive system
- Standard tri-zone climate control with rear-seat controls and console-mounted rear vents
- Standard heated front seats, heated rear seat and heated steering wheel
- Programmable power liftgate with hands-free operation Available OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot LED daytime running lamps and rear LED accent lights