As much as we love the 2016 GMC Sierra, you can only imagine our excitement to hear of a soon-to-be-released, special Sierra package, the all-new 2016 Sierra All Terrain X. The new Sierra All Terrain X transforms the 2016 Sierra into an aggressively styled, off-road machine.
With aggressive, off-road styling the All Terrain X Sierra blends capability with a unique style that makes a strong statement no matter where it takes you; whether down the beaten path or paving your own.
Along with grippy, Mud-Terrain-rated tires, designed for off-road performance in mud, dirt or gravel, the Sierra “X” package includes:
- Available colors: Onyx Black, Summit White, Stone Blue Metallic, Iridium Metallic, Crimson Red Tintcoat, Light Steel Gray Metallic
- Performance exhaust system, which bumps output of the 5.3L V-8 engine to 365 horsepower and adds an aggressive note
- Unique grille with body-color surround and tinted chrome accents; body-color front and rear bumpers (rear bumper with corner steps)
- Bed-mounted sport bar (black) designed to support the accessory off-road LED lighting package
- Black exterior mirrors, belt moldings and B-pillars
- Inclinometer in the driver information center
- All-Terrain-logo instrument cluster
- Interior floor liners
- Spray-on bedliner
- Rear Park Assist
- Sport side steps (black)
- High-performance LED headlamps
- 18 x 8.5-inch black aluminum wheels
- 4WD with Eaton locking rear differential
- Body-color door handles and body-side moldings
- Z71 Off-Road suspension package with Rancho monotube shocks, high-capacity air cleaner, Hill Descent Control and underbody transfer case shield
We're expecting the new Sierra All Terrain X package to arrive at our Broken Arrow dealership next spring; Spring of 2016. Stay connected to Ferguson Buick GMC, on our Facebook page, to learn when we bring the new "X" package to the Tulsa Metro. Call us at 918-258-1800 and we'll set you up with a test drive!